Are you looking for motorcycle insurance in Texas? Look no further . We partnered with Progressive and Foremost to handle yourTexas Motorcycle Insurance needs. As one of our policy holders, you will get great service, industry leading protection, combined with the ability to handle your claim 24 hours a day.
As the Top Motorcycle and ATV Insurance providers in the state of Texas, our companies allow you the ability to build and customize your policy to fit your individual needs. As a result, you can design your Texas motorcycle insurance policy to cover many of the following special items and needs:
- Coverage for Accessories and Modifications:
- Comprehensive and Collision (Physical Damage Coverage)
- Roadside Assistance
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability
Insurance for all types of Motorcycles and Bikes
Regardless of the type of bike, special coverage is available. We have the insurance company for you. In fact our insurance companies insurance policies for the following vehicle types:
- Scooters and Mopeds
- Dirt Bikes and Motorcross Bikes
- Classic Motorcycles
- Custom Choppers
- Harley Davidsons
Why Purchase Motorcycle Insurance in Texas?
If your bike is licensed for roadway use, Texas motorcycle insurance is required. Regardless of whether you have a Moped, Harley, or a simple dirt bike, if you cause an accident you’re required by law to be financially responsible. Aside from the law, purchasing an cycle policy is an affordable way to protect yourself in case of an accident or theft of your valuable toy.
Motorcycle Insurance Discounts
Many of our Texas companies, offer specialized discounts for your Motorcycle Insurance Policy. The next time, you’re getting a quote, check for the following discounts on your Texas cycle insurance policy:
- Safety Course – for completing an approved local motorcycle safety foundation course.
- Motorcycle Association Discounts – Whether you drive a Honda or a Harley, your local cycle foundation chapter may already have a discount program through one of our local insurance companies.
- LoJack Discount – We give you discounts just for taking risk mitigation steps.
- Multi-Policy Discount – Having more than one policy with the same company.
- Homeowners Discount – Available for simply owning a home (regardless of whether it is a home, condo, or mobile home)
- Paid-in-Full discount and more.