Need Business Insurance?
Understanding available business insurance options
Each business has its own unique processes making them unique. Our goal is to break business insurance down in a manner that makes it easy for you. Whether you want to protect your buildings, inventory, or employees, we have have coverage options available or you. Whether your business coverage is required by law, mortgage, or whatever reason, coverage is available. Our goal is to help you get the right business coverage and avoid gaps that could cost you money.
Basic business insurance options
- Property Insurance compensates your business if property is lost, damaged or stolen as a result of a covered peril. Property insurance can cover a building or structure as well as business personal property such as office furnishings, inventory, machinery, and other items important to your business.
- Business Liability (General Liability) protects your business in case injury or harm is caused by you or an employee in the course of your normal business operations. Coverage caused by a defective product, an error in service can be covered under General Liability Insurance.
- Workers’ compensation insurance pays for medical care and replaces a portion of lost wages for an employee who is injured in the course of employment, regardless of who was at fault for the injury.
- Commercial Auto Your personal auto policy may exclude coverage for your business auto. A business auto policy provides coverage for bodily injury or property damage caused by your business or commercial vehicle. It may also cover repairs to your vehicle.
- Cyber Liability insurance protects your business against risks through conducting business online or using electronic networks. This is perhaps the fastest growing business segment in the commercial insurance worlds. If you take a credit card, email address, or send emails, your business could be exposed to cyber liability.
- Crime Insurance protects your business against common threats including employee dishonesty, credit card forgery, computer fraud, disappearance of property
Making small business insurance easy
As an independent agent, we know that choosing the right company is important. In most cases we work with industry leaders to properly protect your business with the right coverage. Whether you’re a store owner, apartment building owner, or a medical professional, our carriers want you. Obtaining the right coverage is easy if you match the right industry with the right insurance company appetite. That’s where we come in.
Business Insurance by Industry
- Office Risks
- Surety Bonds/ Performance Bonds
- Professional Liability (E & O)
- Artisan Contractor
- Auto Service & Repair
- Commercial Real Estate
- Technology Insurance